Course registration includes :
· The Board Member Tool Kit
· The Board Member Tool Kit Workbook
· Community Association Leadership: A Guide for Volunteers
· Managing & Governing: How Community Associations Function, by Clifford J. Treese
· The Homeowner & the Community Association brochure
· From Good to Great: Principles for Community Association
This program teaches you how to communicate with association residents, hire qualified managers and service providers, develop enforceable rules, interpret governing documents, and meet your fiduciary duties.
Each module was taught by an industry professional. Instructors included Ronald Shubert, Esq. of Phillips Lytle, LLP, Bonnie Gionta of US Insurance Services, Michael Boychuk, C.P.A. of Bonn, DioGuardi & Ray, LLP, Anita Smith, CEO of Kenrick Corporation and Kris Fulmer of CAI WNY.