Homeowner and condominium associations can and should exceed the expectations of their residents, and we have information and resources that can help.
Check out “An Introduction to Community Association Living” a basic introduction for homeowners new to community association living and a great resource for association leaders.
Download for free our “From Good to Great” brochure that includes:
- Rights and Responsibilities for Better Communities
- Community Association Governance Guidelines
- Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Member
See related documents here for information on how to protect your association from fraud and embezzlement; resources for association board members and homeowners; free online help for homeowners and home-buyers; scholarships for CAI homeowner members and more.
Links and PDF downloads
Learn from your peers, expand your client base and access tools, resources and information that can make you a more effective and respected manager and corporate executive. Let CAI National help you shape the industry – we are your source to what is important in the community association field.
CAI National can help you grow your business.
- The CEO-MC Retreat is an annual leadership event developed exclusively for management company executives – with hands-on sessions covering topics on hiring and retaining staff, insurance review and risk management, technology, profitability, and much more.
- Accredited Association Management Company® (AAMC®) accreditation will expand your business, increase your earning potential and help you retain experienced employees. Community associations are looking for qualified, dedicated professionals to manage their community. The AAMC accreditation demonstrates your company’s commitment to providing the unique and diverse services community associations need.
- CAI’s Professional Service Directory includes your company listing so potential clients can find you.
- The Online Career Center allows management companies to post job listings and search resumes to find the ideal candidate for your company and clients.
- Local education and networking through your free chapter membership provides you with access to future clients and a listing in the chapter membership directory.
- “Community Manager” – CAI’s award-winning, four-color, bimonthly newsletter details news, strategies and trends specifically for community managers and management company executives.
Business Partner members include attorneys, accountants, insurance professionals, reserve providers, bankers/lenders, builder/developers, realtors, software providers, landscapers, roofers and many others. If you provide products or services to community associations, we can help you connect with community associations.
Business Partner Toolkit
CAI Business Partners like you know what it takes to make community associations preferred places to call home. No matter your company’s size, CAI understands that partnerships play a key role in your success. As a business partner, CAI offers resources for growing and managing your business.