CAI-WNY is committed to helping homeowner volunteer leaders enrich their communities. Through the Western New York Chapter, you can learn about innovations in other communities, access time and money-saving tools and take advantage of opportunities to share information and knowledge with your peers.
While joining CAI-WNY on your own is important, having your entire board connected to CAI-WNY is the best way to ensure you are making informed decisions – and an excellent way to help your board members achieve the results, respect and recognition they deserve.
Here are the resources and services you’ll receive as a CAI-WNY member:
- Board member tool kit
- Community association governance guidelines
- Model code of ethics for community association board members
- Member rate at chapter educational programs including board member training workshops
- “Common Ground” – CAI-National’s award-winning magazine
- Access to sample letters, notices, templates and forms to adapt for use in your community
- “The Marketplace” CAI-WNY’s service provider directory
- Advocacy center
- Publication discounts
- Information & tools
- Helpful newsletter articles
- “Community Association Connection” CAI-WNY’s newsletter
- Business Partner directory
The best community associations have the best boards – they’re educated, knowledgeable, and prepared to lead their communities successfully. CAI-WNY membership provides your board members the best resources and education to stay informed. And now you can have up to 15 board members join for only $250*!
*Plus a mandatory advocacy support fee (included in the pricing below) and an optional donation to the Foundation for Community Association Research. Membership Dues are non-refundable.
- $125....Individual Homeowner Leader
- $230....Homeowner Leaders – two board members
- $295....Homeowner Leaders – up to 15 board members
Join Now | Download an Application