Winter 2015-2016 Front Page – 2015 CAI-WNY Annual Meeting & Trade Show Is a Record-Breaker

The first CAI-WNY Annual Meeting to be held in the Rochester area far exceeded everyone’s expectations with record attendance! We had 168 participants from various board association members, community association managers and their staff as well as many business partners and service providers to our communities. The event also broke the record for total income and residual profit which will be applied to the presentation of future programs in the Rochester area.

TradeshowThere were a record number of exhibitors representing a cross section of community services: banking, insurance, landscapers, irrigation, home remodeling, exterminating, document management, excavation, driveway sealing, door replacement, and heating & cooling.

We received glowing reviews on surveys completed at the event. “Location” recorded a 99% excellent score and the remaining 1% indicated very good. The “Food Quality” recorded an 80% as excellent, 17% as very good and the remaining 3% as good. And finally, “The Trade Show” rated an 80% Excellent score, 18% as very good, and the remaining 3% as good.

There were a number of written comments that have been reviewed by the CAI-WNY board; most were overwhelming positive with a few suggestions for improving this event for next year.
Top, from left: giveaways announcements; game statio

Top, from left: giveaways announcements; game station

It must be mentioned that the success of this event would not have been possible without Barbara Perdue, Crofton-Perdue Associates, Inc. She was the program chair, who with her staff, organized our event: everything from the venue and exhibit area to the meal planning, including the amazing appetizers and dinner, to the multiple prizes for the participants.

Thanks to Barb and her team for such an outstanding job and for all their enthusiasm and energy in making this a record-breaking success!

Check out the pictures from the Trade Show and thank you for your participation.
We look forward to seeing you there in October 2016.
From left: Accent Painting Contractors; grand prize winner; Staff Leasing.

From left: Accent Painting Contractors; grand prize winner; Staff Leasing.

Clockwise from right: CAI-WNY President Dick Aikens; exhibitors Pittsford Tree & Landscape, Manel Sealers, and far right, Alliance Association Bank

Clockwise from right: CAI-WNY President Dick Aikens; exhibitors Pittsford Tree & Landscape,
Manel Sealers, and far right, Alliance Association Bank